[BRIEF] Bringing Back the Pep

Spirit Week comes to an end with Pep Rally day

Dylan Dam

The juniors part as Biology teacher Stephen Anand searches for a bird in the junior section as part of the freshmen skit.

Dylan Dam, Multimedia Staffer

Today, Spirit Week came to a close, signifying the start of Spring Break. The annual Pep Rally occurred in the morning and the Multicultural Show was in the afternoon. The Pep Rally theme was class colors, and it included various games in the gym such as Musical Chairs and Free Throws. The freshmen won Musical Chairs and the juniors won Free Throws. During the Pep Rally, each grade level performed their choreographed dance. 

At the end of the day, the points from the Pep Rally were added to the overall total calculated from the previous days of Spirit Week. 

The final score was 47 with the seniors winning.

• The freshmen cheer on their classmates as they begin their skit modeled after their movie theme, “Rio”.

• The sophomores pose together playing video games as they perform their skit modeled after their movie theme, “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.”

• The seniors cheer together waving clappers after the traditional “two-oh-two- two” chant called out by SGA presidents and communication seniors Christian Chantayan and Sheevam Patel.