• April 15Incent to Run Info Meeting on April 18th at 11:19 a.m. in Meyer Hall

Hola, Nihao, Hello, Shalom
Hola, Nihao, Hello, Shalom
Vocal sophomore Levi Cowen plays the drums during the sophomores’ Battle of the Bands rehearsal. The sophomores had to perform songs from the techno genre.
Jamming to Win

[BRIEF] Serving up a New Season

The boys volleyball team held tryouts from Feb. 7-9.
Dylan Dam
Vocal junior Matthew Stenberg prepares to hit the ball as it advances toward him.

The chattering subsided as the tryouts for the boys volleyball team began in the gym after school. The tryouts are designed to test the skill, ability, and potential of each of the 28 students looking to join the team, according to Coach Huff.

“We started off with a warm up to get into the game,” communications junior Joshua Kitaigorod said. “Then, we did some drills to work on our basics and fundamentals and see how good we were.”

The athletes that were picked will take part in an inaugural season that includes rigorous training, dedication, and bonding with their fellow teammates.

“(I’m) looking forward to the season and playing with everyone because everyone has a really good dynamic with each other and getting to meet new people,” Kitaigorod said.

Dreyfoos Boys Volleyball Team
William Dhana
Dennis Gettinger
Ryan Huff
Joshua Molnar
JT Molnar
Sheevam Patel
Ryan Schlosbon
Matthew Stenberg
Nico Taboada
Mitchell Thai
Zachery Wagner
William Wu