PROM RECAP 2018

Strings+senior+Megan+Conrad%2C+communications+senior+Teah+Bejarano%2C+and+theatre+senior+Madison+Wood+all+crowd+together+to+sing+and+dance+to+the+music+played+by+the+DJ.+As+more+popular+songs+began+to+play%2C+students+got+up+from+their+seats+and+headed+to+the+dance+floor%2C+which+began+to+fill+up+quickly+as+the+night+persisted.+
Strings senior Megan Conrad, communications senior Teah Bejarano, and theatre senior Madison Wood all crowd together to sing and dance to the music played by the DJ. As more popular songs began to play, students got up from their seats and headed to the dance floor, which began to fill up quickly as the night persisted.

Carleigh Dickinson

Carleigh Dickinson

Visual senior Jessica Gabbart and vocal junior Christian Arango dance together following their arrival in a limousine with their closest friends.Various other couples also enjoyed the night and can be seen dancing behind them, enjoying each other's company much like Arango and Gabbart.

Elizabeth White, Online Content Editor
Communications senior Elizabeth White is a third-year staffer and online content editor of The Muse. In her free time, she enjoys hanging out with sisters and planning crazy excursions with her friends that are likely to never take place when planned. When she is not at school, she can usually be found at Chick-Fil-A eating...