Red Dresses, Blue Jeans, and More

Lana Del Rey delivered a breathtaking performance in our hometown
  • Backup vocalists surround Lana Del Rey as she performs her 2021 hit song “Arcadia”, which has garnered over 40 million streams on Spotify music.

• Lana’s dress is pulled apart as she ends her opening song “A&W,” which blends tones and memories from her childhood and adolescence, a theme special to her latest album, “Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd.”

• Lana Del Rey performs her most streamed album “Norman F****** Rockwell,” which was released in 2019 as Del Rey’s sixth and most popular studio album.

• Part of her small scale tour, pop artist Lana Del Rey sold out the 20,000 seat capacity of the iThink Financial Amphitheatre. Del Rey came to West Palm Beach showcasing her most popular songs while also promoting her new album, “Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd.”

• Alternative/Indie artist Zella Day performs as the opener to Lana Del Rey’s 10 city tour. The tour followed the release of a collaborative single in 2021 titled “For Free.”