Style Spotlight: “Krispy” Torres

$450
$10000

About the Contributors
Oscar Hamilton, Assistant Website Editor
Oscar Hamilton is a communications senior and has spent three years on The Muse. He is the current Assistant Website Editor and is looking forward to bettering the The Muse online.
Gernise Gregoire, Lifestyle Editor
Gernise Gregoire is a communications senior and Lifestyle Editor on The Muse. She strives to make The Muse even more interesting for her peers. Her hobbies include playing piano, creating major events for her club UNICEF, and giving back to the community every chance she gets. Not only is she President of her UNICEF club, but a Historian in ARTS club, a member of the National Communication Honors Society, National Academics Society and National English Honors Society. Gregoire plans to attend Columbia University or the University of Florida to pursue her medical journalism dreams.
Chloe Krammel, Layout Editor
Communications senior Chloe Krammel is the Layout Editor and a third-year staffer on The Muse. She is excited to make a change to the visual aspect of the publication. Aside from The Muse, she is devoted to the Marquee yearbook and is Editor-in-Chief. She interns at M&V Magazine, and hopes to pursue journalism in the future.
$450
$10000