Dreyfoos on Ice
Dreyfoos on Ice
11 seconds ago

#SJW2015: Muse Vines

$750
$10000

About the Contributors
Gernise Gregoire
Gernise Gregoire, Lifestyle Editor
Gernise Gregoire is a communications senior and Lifestyle Editor on The Muse. She strives to make The Muse even more interesting for her peers. Her hobbies include playing piano, creating major events for her club UNICEF, and giving back to the community every chance she gets. Not only is she President of her UNICEF club, but a Historian in ARTS club, a member of the National Communication Honors Society, National Academics Society and National English Honors Society. Gregoire plans to attend Columbia University or the University of Florida to pursue her medical journalism dreams.
Karai Mclean
Karai Mclean, Lifestyle Staffer
Karai Mclean is a communications senior and a Lifestyle staffer for The Muse. This is her third year on the publication and she has been writing poetry and prose since she was 12 years old. She has helped write and edit stories on her friend’s fashion blog and has written songs for multiple theatre productions. She has a high interest in fashion and she is also a Barbizon USA representative. She hopes to continue her career as a writer as well as an actress in the future.
Adam Nir
Adam Nir, Sports staffer
Adam is a second-year staffer on The Muse. He has improved his skill drastically over the past year and plans on progressing even farther in his craft in the future. Ever since he was in elementary school Adam has loved writing and journalism. Every day at silent reading he would have a Sports Illustrated Kids magazine in his hands. Adam loves writing about sports as he has had a love for football since his youth. Adam plans on attending the University of Miami in 2016 and intends on writing for the school publication there as well. After college, Adam plans on becoming a college football analyst at a major network such as ESPN, CBS Sports and Fox Sports Network.
$750
$10000