Final election results

Graphic by Maria Grosso

After a week of campaigning, the anticipated results of the class council and SGA elections are in. They are as follows:

Sophomore Class of 2017Presidents: theatre freshmen Bridget Perrotta and Christopher Zarcadoolas
Vice Presidents: communications freshman Carsen Jessell and strings freshman Samantha Harrington
Recording Secretaries: theatre freshmen Marika Dumancas and Melanie Margolese
Corresponding Secretaries: theatre freshman Lucie Evans and communications freshman Mary Rasura
Treasurers: communications freshman Matthew Nadel
Historians: keyboard freshmen Christina Harbaugh and Caroline Miller

Junior Class of 2016Presidents: communications sophomore Bennett Morgan and keyboard sophomore Michael O’Connor
Vice Presidents: digital media sophomores Gabrielle Gordon and Madelyn Winchester
Recording Secretaries: communications sophomore Michelle Birch and band sophomore Molly Lynch
Corresponding Secretaries: digital media sophomore Spencer Altus and visual sophomore Zachary Amrose
Treasurers: visual sophomore Catherine Chen and keyboard sophomore Rebecca Ragan
Historians: visual sophomores Madison Daorerk and Emily Miller.

Senior Class of 2015Presidents: communications juniors Morgaan Jessell and Haley Lickstein
Vice Presidents: communications junior Shane Meyers and dance junior Courtney Sheehan
Recording Secretaries: theatre juniors Mia O’Neal and Ashlee Williams
Corresponding Secretaries: communications juniors Taylor Hendrickson and Claudia Zamora
Treasurers: theatre junior Jessica Baldinger and keyboard junior Jaqueline Chen
Historian: theatre junior Margo Gellert

SGA
Presidents: communications junior Richard Morris and strings junior Fabiola Plaza
Vice Presidents: vocal junior Drew Tanabe and strings junior Aagam Vakil
Recording Secretaries: band junior Zoe Scheiber and band sophomore Ethan Weatherdon
Corresponding Secretaries: digital media sophomore Bennett Ragan and keyboard sophomore Catherine Zeng
Treasurers: strings junior Felipe Bomeny and communications junior Bari Bossis
Historians: communications junior Gianna Delgado and digital media junior Tessa Gomes

$450
$10000

Taylor Rich, Head Copy Editor
Communications senior Taylor Rich is a third-year staffer and the Head Copy Editor of The Muse. Rich loves fast food, friends, and foreign policy. In her major, she focuses on journalism and debate. Rich is a captain of the Dreyfoos Speech and Debate Team and an avid competitor in Congressional Debate, where she travels across the nation to compete. Additionally, Rich is the president of ThinkPINK and encourages all of Dreyfoos to get involved and contribute to the club’s cause of promoting breast cancer awareness. Rich is looking forward to another spectacular year on The Muse and reaching out to the entire Dreyfoos community and learning as much as she can about its artistic environment.
$450
$10000