Spirit Week 2014: Music Genre Day

During the first day of Spirit Week 2014 students displayed their pride by wearing Music Genre themed clothing ranging from Country to Rap and everything in between. Additionally, during lunch the annual upperclassmen vs. underclassmen kick ball game took place in which the upperclassmen won 5-0.

• Dance sophomores Katia Lago, Samantha Epling, Gianna Theodore, Sydney Liggins, Alexia Belrose, Emily Karas, Savannah Alberty, Francesca Horvath, Alex Buitrago and Kiandra Hering representing Pop and Techno Music.

• Sophomores Christien Vargas, Samantha Vassor , Kinsey Schorr, Emily Miller, Madison Daorerk, Victoria Morejon, and Frances Landrum representing Pop and Techno Music

• Communications sophomore Riley Freese representing Pop and Techno Music.

• Dance junior Gabi Passos, communications junior Erica Maltz and theatre junior Heather Hudson representing Indie Music.

• Theatre junior Amanda Shore and communications junior Claudia Zamora representing Indie Music.

• Dance juniors, Lindsey Carey, Kayla Young and Jazmine Colón representing Indie Music.

• Dance junior Tyra Trotman and communications junior Juan Ramirez representing Indie Music.

• Theatre juniors Lucas Albano and Margo Geller representing Indie Music.

• Communications seniors Aubrey Levin, and Aliett Buttleman with strings seniors Rachel Randolph representing Rap Music.

• Digital Media senior Jake Seiler and theatre senior Amanda Koening representing Rap Music.

The current ticket counts are as follows:
1. Seniors: 180
2. Juniors: 174
3. Sophomores: 57
4. Freshmen: 32

Points are acquired through winning of daily  challenges and through submission of tickets to the designated class boxes during lunch!

$750
$10000

Maria Grosso, Website Editor
Communications Major and native of Bogota, Colombia, Maria Grosso, concentrates on journalism and is a staffer on The Muse. She writes for the Op/Ed section and manages The Muse online. As editor of the website, Grosso hopes to translate the quality of the printed Muse to the online readership through interactivity and exclusive content.  Maria is an advocate for the empowerment of women and girls through involvement with The Women's Foundation of Palm Beach. She hopes to one day attend a scholarly enclave.
$750
$10000