OOTD: Will Fritz

Communications+junior+Will+Fritz+wearing+commemorative+white+clothing++to+honor+the+lives+of+Alex+and+Jackie+Berman.+
Karai Mclean
Communications junior Will Fritz wearing commemorative white clothing to honor the lives of Alex and Jackie Berman.

In memory of Alex and Jackie Berman, the school united by wearing all white on the one year anniversary of their passing.

“I wore this outfit in remembrance of Alex and Jackie,” communications junior Will Fritz said. “I got this shirt from a town in the middle of nowhere. My grandma went into this cowboy store and picked out this shirt for me. My parents bought me my pants and my watch is from Invicta.”

$750
$10000

Karai Mclean
Karai Mclean, Lifestyle Staffer
Karai Mclean is a communications senior and a Lifestyle staffer for The Muse. This is her third year on the publication and she has been writing poetry and prose since she was 12 years old. She has helped write and edit stories on her friend’s fashion blog and has written songs for multiple theatre productions. She has a high interest in fashion and she is also a Barbizon USA representative. She hopes to continue her career as a writer as well as an actress in the future.
$750
$10000