• March 11Multicultural Show on March 15th at 12 p.m. in Meyer Hall
  • March 11Spirit Week from March 11th to 15th

ARTS PODCAST: PURSUING YOUR PASSION

$450
$10000

About the Contributors
Sasha Monaco, Assistant Managing Editor
Communications senior Sasha Monaco is a third-year member of The Muse. She is excited to represent Dreyfoos’ diversity as an assistant managing editor. She has been competing in speech and debate since middle school and now competes on the Dreyfoos Speech and Debate Team. She plans to study law in college. She is always interested in learning about how the world works. If you would like to contact this editor, you may reach them at [email protected]
Sasha Smith, Coverage Editor
Sasha Smith is a third-year staffer and coverage editor on The Muse. Aside from randomly laughing at nothing every few minutes, she spends her free time thrifting, going out with friends, watching the sunset, and listening to motivational speeches. Outside of The Muse, Sasha is an animal foster at Peggy Adams Animal Rescue, a full-time shopaholic, and a barista at Dunkin' (living the dream, she knows). If you would like to contact this editor, you may reach them at [email protected]
Adam Goldstick, Photo Editor
Communications junior Adam Goldstick is a second-year member of The Muse. For as long as he can remember, Adam has enjoyed telling stories, originally through video, and he practices this passion wherever he goes. He brings his camera from the isolated trails and snow-capped mountains he enjoys backpacking through in the summer to the comforts of home, where he can make short films with his friends. Today, as the photography editor, Adam’s stories span a wider variety of platforms. Whether it is through writing, photography, or videography, he enjoys telling the stories of artists at Dreyfoos and the very diverse population that walks its halls. Adam hopes to continue this passion in the future—whether through writing or film—and tell the stories of others to further enrich his own. If you would like to contact this editor, you may reach them at [email protected].
$450
$10000