Girls Soccer Senior Night: Saying Goodbye to Graduating Teammates

As the girls soccer season approaches a close, seniors get past the pandemic to celebrate their senior night
Isabella Johnson
Senior, left midfield, Katelyn Carter smiles as she is given flowers and a crown by her teammates. Players surround her and celebrate senior night while following COVID-19 guidelines.
Senior, right midfield, Natalia Sanchez celebrates her senior night as she walks across the field with her dad and brother. As she accepts her gifts, an announcer says each player’s favorite memory. Sanchez recalled that hers was, “our final game with the seniors last year!”
Senior team captain Samantha Lorelli walks with her friends Corina Connell and Rebekah Whitlock. When recalling her senior season, she says that “leadership efforts were more difficult this season because it was harder to be one as a team since we couldn’t be as close to each other as in a regular season.”
Seniors Katelyn Carter, Natalia Sanchez, and Samantha Lorelli pose with Coach Garcia for a final photo together.