On stage, theatre seniors Dylan Lugosi and Jakob Littell embrace in character. “There is something very special about the audience’s reaction to what we are doing on stage,” Lugosi said. “Showing them what we have put in makes it all worthwhile.” (Adam Goldstick)
On stage, theatre seniors Dylan Lugosi and Jakob Littell embrace in character. “There is something very special about the audience’s reaction to what we are doing on stage,” Lugosi said. “Showing them what we have put in makes it all worthwhile.”

Adam Goldstick

GOING “CRAZY FOR YOU”

Moving the streets of New York City and the arches of Deadrock, Nevada into Meyer Hall was done through interdepartmental collaboration, attention to detail, and teamwork. The result: Dreyfoos’ take on the 1992 musical comedy, “Crazy for You.”

The fall musical opened on Friday and tells the story of the young banker Bobby Child, and his trip to Nevada to foreclose a rundown theatre. In the midst of it all, Bobby falls for high-spirited Polly Baker, the theater owner’s daughter. Telling this story called for the collaboration between the student-led build, performance, orchestra, light, and sound teams. 

$750
$10000

Photo of Adam Goldstick
Adam Goldstick, Photo Editor

Communications junior Adam Goldstick is a second-year member of The Muse. For as long as he can remember, Adam has enjoyed telling stories, originally...

THE MUSE • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$750
$10000