Due to the coronavirus, social distancing is becoming the new normal and spring break is turning into spring quarantine. Because of this, many people are left with no way to fill their time. That’s why The Muse has put together a virtual entertainment guide to keep students entertained. With these activities, students can travel the world without leaving the comfort of their homes.  (Allison Robbert)
Due to the coronavirus, social distancing is becoming the new normal and spring break is turning into spring quarantine. Because of this, many people are left with no way to fill their time. That’s why The Muse has put together a virtual entertainment guide to keep students entertained. With these activities, students can travel the world without leaving the comfort of their homes. 

Allison Robbert

$65
$2000

Photo of Annabella Saccaro
Annabella Saccaro, Content Team Editor

Annabella Saccaro is a third-year staffer and a content team editor on The Muse. When she is not in the Muse room, she can be found as the vice president...

THE MUSE • Copyright 2022 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$65
$2000

Your email address will not be published.