• April 15Incent to Run Info Meeting on April 18th at 11:19 a.m. in Meyer Hall

Lilly Randolph

Lilly Randolph, Assistant Managing Editor

Communications senior Lillian Randolph is a third-year staffer on The Muse. Before becoming Assistant Managing Editor, Randolph was a Sports staffer for two years. Her stories in that section have allowed her to earn two awards from The Palm Beach Post and one from the Scholastic Art & Writing Awards. Aside from journalism, Randolph is involved in many activities. She is captain of the girls’ golf team for the third year in a row, president of Dreyfoos’ GLOCAL club, and also writes for SEEDS literary magazine. Randolph stays involved in the church community by regularly participating in her church’s high school group. In addition, she enjoys watching football, traveling, and spending time with family. She loves reading books, missing One Direction, and all things preppy. Randolph is so excited for this year on The Muse and can’t wait to see what the amazing staff will do.

If you would like to contact this staffer, you may reach them at [email protected].

All content by Lilly Randolph
After being presented with flowers, gifts, and reflective speeches for Senior Night from Coach Sarah Garcia and the rest of the girls’ soccer team, a group of seniors gathered in the field at Forest Hill Community High School for a photo. Visual senior Alison MacCloud and vocal senior Danielle Gellen embraced each other with hugs and laughs as they prepared to compete in one of their last games of the season and their high school careers. The girls went on to compete in a district playoff game against Seminole Ridge High School.

DREYFOOS SOCCER SEASON COMES TO A CLOSE

February 11, 2019
Dance sophomore Morgan Jourdin points to another dancer in the sophomore routine as they kick to beachy ’60s music. The sophomores ended up in third place for the dance, placing behind the juniors and seniors who tied for first.

GENERATION DAY BRINGS A BLAST FROM THE PAST

January 31, 2019
After a close race for the Florida governor position that called for a recount, Republican nominee Ron Desantis proved victorious after the predicted winner and Democratic candidate Andrew Gillum conceded.

MIDTERM ELECTION RECAP

November 20, 2018
A FRESHMANS GUIDE TO SPIRIT WEEK

A FRESHMAN’S GUIDE TO SPIRIT WEEK

Lilly Randolph, Sports Staffer
January 22, 2018
With Clemson’s defeat to Syracuse and many other unanticipated outcomes this past weekend, the Associated Press (AP) Top 25 rankings are beginning to see some drastic changes and inconsistencies which may lead to some thrilling games in the weeks to come.

College Football Recap – Week 7

Lilly Randolph, Sports Staffer
October 18, 2017

Kentucky Derby Recap

Lilly Randolph, Sports Staffer
May 9, 2017
The Florida Face-Off

The Florida Face-Off

Lilly Randolph, Sports Staffer
February 28, 2017
Load More Stories
$750
$10000