• April 15Incent to Run Info Meeting on April 18th at 11:19 a.m. in Meyer Hall

Hola, Nihao, Hello, Shalom
Hola, Nihao, Hello, Shalom
Vocal sophomore Levi Cowen plays the drums during the sophomores’ Battle of the Bands rehearsal. The sophomores had to perform songs from the techno genre.
Jamming to Win

Beyonce: leaked again

Fans of Beyonce will be thrilled to hear that her new song, “7/11” has been leaked. According to Internet Movie Datasbase (IMDb), Beyonce was going to release two new songs with the anticipated Beyonce: Platinum Edition box set on Nov. 24, but both records surfaced online this week.

Now “Ring Off” and “7/11” are legally available for fans to listen to online days before her release party. “7/11” already has 30,173 views and counting on Youtube. In this song, according to Usweekly, Beyonce is “singing and rapping about dancing, booty smacking, alcohol, and lucky nights.” For fans who are craving more Beyonce, the entire album will legally be available on Monday, Nov. 24.

According to Usweekly, the deluxe album will feature a bonus DVD that includes concert footage from Beyonce’s Mrs. Carter Show World Tour, a 2015 Beyonce calendar and photo booklets with images of the star.

$750
$10000

Alexis Pinchuk, Assistant Managing Editor
Communications senior Alexis Pinchuk is a third-year staffer and Assistant Managing Editor, overseeing the Copy, Website, Features, and Op/Ed sections for The Muse. She loves every aspect of the communications field, and dedicates much of her time to The Muse and other courses. Pinchuk has many published pieces and received a Scholastic honorary mention for her poem, “Rabbit Ears.” She hopes to attend a prestigious college where she will continue her studies in journalism. In whatever field she studies, Pinchuk is determined to make a difference. In seventh and eighth grade, Pinchuk founded the successful club, Every Soul Counts. Through this club, she was able to raise thousands of dollars, volunteer at underprivileged elementary schools, and work with passionate individuals to change the lives of soldiers and their families. Over her junior and senior year, Pinchuk founded the Psychology and Philosophy Club as well. Aside from these achievements, Pinchuk became a second degree black belt at the age of eight, is an equestrian, and participated on the Dreyfoos swim team during her sophomore year. Pinchuk dreams of becoming a New York Times Bestseller and Newbery Award Winner, along with other aspirations. She is optimistic and excited for the future, as she plans to continue working extremely hard to achieve her goals.
$750
$10000